Sarah asked:

I saw something online that wasn’t right, where can I report this?


It can be upsetting when you see things online that are hurtful and distressing, but there are lots of places available to support you.

Most social media platforms have a ‘Report This’ icon, where you can directly report posts, images and videos to them. These can normally be found in settings or more options tabs on posts. If you can’t find this option but are concerned, you can also report it to the police here.

If what you saw was sexually explicit, discriminatory or criminal, you can also report it to CEOP here.