Caitlin asked:

Where can you go if you want to run away?

Mental Health, Support
#mental health, #services, #Support

If you are struggling with things at home, in school or just with life in general it’s good to talk to someone about how you are feeling and what is going on in your life. Speaking to an adult you trust can help by giving you support. This could be a family member, carer, teacher, youth worker, school nurse and they can provide a listening ear, advice and support to any relevant services.
We have an online chat service on this website that runs for an hour a day if you want to chat to a youth worker – you can find the times and more info here:

There are also helplines you can call:

Childline: 0800 1111

Samaritans: 116 123

If you are in crisis you can text SHOUT on 85258.